Saturday, December 18, 2010

Weather - This isn't Newfoundland !!

I awoke at some unearthly hour and switched the radio on.

Around 6:30 I flew downstairs, made a cup of tea and some hot scones, turned the heating on rushed back to bed and went under the duvet and turned the MP3 on and listened to Julia Fischer (a woman so ridiculously talented that she is has won prizes for Violin and Piano) Martin Helmchen play Schubert.

Can't find a clip of that so have some Mendelssohn.



oh and the Piano?





I looked out of the window and it was white! Ok not a lot of snow but given the forecast is for heavy snow I decided that I'd just pop to Tesco make sure I am thoroughly stocked up.

I am now going to read listen to music and watch repeats of Poirot.

2 comments:

The Wessex Reiver said...

An excellent idea, I love Poirot

oldcrow61 said...

Now you're getting a taste of what I go through for months. Do you blame me for moaning, lol. But instead of having to deal with an awesome amount like an inch, I have to deal with feet of it. lol

I must say though that I'm getting quite a kick out of seeing and hearing what you guys are dealing with. I think you have the best idea, music and Poirot.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.