Sunday, November 06, 2011

The Blue Tit takes centre stage

It was a bit colder today and that grey sky was still there.

Still I haven't posted many bird pics of late and I won't have a chance for a few weeks so after Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding I headed out with the camera.

I think you'll get a fair reflection on what was visiting the feeding station from the pics.

The Blue Tit



A Great Tit gives some variety.












The Blue Tit is a very common bird but it is also one of the most attractive and they are great fun when they are feeding in trees!!

4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Blue tits always appeal.. they're lovely little things.. Like the very last one particularly..

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos - they are attractive birds and can amuse constantly with their antics.

oldcrow61 said...

Wonderful pictures of the blue tit. What a sweet bird.

Bird Feeder said...

What beautiful pictures of a lovely little blue tit! I always enjoy watching these acrobatic birds flit from bird table to branch in my garden. I recently brought a sunflower seed and peanut feeder and the blue tits have gone mad for it!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.