Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dark and Cold

It's not so much where is the week going but where is the year going? I don't know about you but Christmas seems to have crept up on us very suddenly!

I haven't actually booked any holidays yet but I have booked some time off work! Hey its damned cold out there and planning trips in sunnier times cheers me up. Get up Darkness, Get home Darkness!!

I'm a bit stumped on next years holidays.... been to SSSOOOO many places. The only things I'm sure of are a trip to Mid/North Wales and taking Dad to Norfolk.

The thing that irks me about this time of the year is that everywhere is closed. The National Trust shuts up shop which strikes me as odd because some of us will do anything to escape from Christmas shopping!

Still I have the odd camera ;) and I may well wander around Anglessey Abbey Saturday. Pete gets 24 layers out ready!

Also on the 2012 front a few concerts have been booked which is something to look forward to.

Christmas will be with Dad, given the appalling TV on over Christmas we're hope for blue skies and dry so we can get out for a ride - and you can see some pictures!

And in the period between Christmas and New Year I'll be in the office. I have stuff I need peace and quiet to do and frankly it seems a waste to be off.

4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Would agree Christmas has crept up and suddenly leapt out in front of us! Yeah.. pity so much is shut when folks are on hols over the Christmas period...


Sunshine please.... at any time....

holdingmoments said...

I'm not a Christmas fan Pete.
I'd much rather be out with the camera, whatever the weather.
It's just another day.

Anonymous said...

This might cheer you up a bit:
http://www.mozartgroup.org/video.htm

oldcrow61 said...

Wales sounds good for a holiday. I enjoyed your last trip there. Hope to see some pictures you've taken over the holidays.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.