Saturday, April 28, 2012

It should not rain at the weekend.

Its been one of those weeks weather wise. Rain, rain and yet more rain! I reckon I'd have had as much joy getting home with a boat.....

Now I can live with this what really winds me up is when it rains at the weekend. So it was with an air of exasperation I drew back the curtain this morning to rain..... ok it wasn't chicking it down but still.... it was also VERY grey so I decided to head to Fishers Green and spend an hour in the hide. It was quiet!!











It didn't take me long to decide that frankly this was not fun! So as I wasn't able to do anything I wanted I may as well FINALLY buy a new pair of work shoes! I am now going to put my feet up read and listen to some music.

4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

At least you got out and got some pics....you did better than I did and, considering the lack of light...

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely bird pictures Pete - especially considering how dull it must have been.

Its been even worse here today - torrential rain and very windy (dreadful combination!).

Janine said...

Just catching up with your blog Pete, great pics as always. Rain at the weekend is always a bummer, especially when the work week is gorgeous weather! Our forecast for next week is rain all week though, so at least that is something? :)

oldcrow61 said...

Rain or not you've gotten some very nice pictures there.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.