Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Turn of the year

I do like this time of year. Not only are birds returning, flowers coming out and butterflies gracing us with our presence but it means year-end is over!

The other thing that April means is the start of the new HOLIDAY YEAR!!

I have just emailed a few vicars to see when churches are open (yes the first holiday is close!).

I did actually book all the holidays (but one) around January. A few old faves a few new places. There is one holiday yet to be booked I'm not saying where it is yet but OC will be in shock :D

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Enjoy your holiday Pete - hope the weather improves :D Look forward to some photos.

Tricia Ryder said...

I like holidays :D

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.