Friday, August 17, 2012

Woolbeding

A few months ago I came across an entry for an entry for a National Trust property called Woolbeding  Gardens. I asked Trish if she had heard of it. Her - no ? where is it ?Me - Midhurst. Her - that's near me and I've never heard of it!

Woolbeding was given to the National Trust in 1957 but was first opened to the public in 2011. To visit you either walk or get a free bus from Midhurst.

I wasn't sure what to expect but it was amazing! I won't waffle on just enjoy.....




















All Hallows, Woolbeding











































and that's part one of the day....

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

You can't be serious when you say that this wonderful place is near Tricia and she didn't know about it! lol. I love it. There's a couple of small structures there that I would love to have. Absolutely charming.

Ragged Robin said...

Wow! The garden is amazing. Lovely photos Pete. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.