Monday, February 11, 2013

St John's Bush End

oh deep joy it snowed again.....

I was off today as the car was being serviced. I was waiting for the car. I no doubt could have asked for a courtesy car but I waited. I had as much tea as I could drink, my MP3 and a Kindle so I sat and read and listened to music.

The car had no problems.

So home I went. I've bought tickets to the Globe to see a certain Mr William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream and Macbeth. A bit of contrast I suppose.

I popped into Bishop Stortford. I went in Saturday to get a new SIM card and the new one hasn't flipped over. They did something and said try it in a few hours. Still nothing! The old one still works!


I wasn't sure where to go so went towards the Forest but I didn't go into the Forest but to St John the Evangelist Bush End.... not one of the country's greats but one I have a soft spot for.








4 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

The church looks very nice with the sprinkling of snow.

Janine said...

That last shot is lovely.

Tricia Ryder said...

You had more snow than I did... but it does look pretty :)

Cindy said...

I always enjoy my visits to Bush End and HBO ... a lovely part of Essex. Great photos, as ever, well done. xxx

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.