Saturday, June 14, 2014

Out and about in Suffolk

I asked his nibs if he wanted to go out father's day on today. Well events intervened as a major catastrophe occurred yesterday...... he broke the lawn mower........ so I picked him up and changed it. They don't make them like they used to apparently.....

Anyway first we went to Lavenham. I decided that I'd just stick the 20mm f1.7 on the GX7 so just one fixed focal length......




I just love the way those old buildings slope and twist.





I think there is a football tournament.













That roof is a bit bowed....






That hill is harder to walk up....













I was mucking about to see if it worked with the stained glass.






We then went on to Clare Country Park.










oh look Pete doesn't have a telephoto option nor any real reach..... we'll perch!






In a few days there'll be a few flutters about......









I really don't understand the obsession with Richard III!!


Good day though

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Gosh.... that's brave.. but it's obviously worked... nice pics...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.