Monday, August 25, 2014

A soggy Anglesey Abbey

August Bank Holiday ? More like October! Dull grey and VERY wet!

As I headed up the M11 a Ryanair plane flew out of Stansted...... if it was heading for anywhere sunny I wanted to be on it!!

Still I wasn't in work so off to Anglesey Abbey!! I had my waterpoof jacket, waterproof cap and the brolly!! I stuck the 20mm f1.7 on the GH4 and strolled.....


















































Anglesey is always worth a walk.

Today scone.... disappointing after Lavenham and Wimpole. Dry, lacking fruit and uhm I wondered if it was from the previous day.....  :(



2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Pity about the scone... you may well be right... given it's a BH.. could be yesterday's.. :(

Flower's really zing in all the grey!

Ragged Robin said...

Worth going in the rain to get the dahlia shots with the raindrops :) Shame about the scone :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.