Thursday, November 06, 2014

Music in London

I was using some of the 300 hours of time in lieu today. The concert I was going to finished at 2pm and I had offered to pop in at  2:30 to the city office for my appraisal .... but at 7:30 it was moved to tomorrow...... hey ho. So I'll be in London again tomorrow.





I met up with Trish at 10:30 and we wandered down to the Tower to see the poppies.







It was HEAVING!! So only a few photos.








So I don't have a telephoto and the squirrels decide to be showy in Bunhill Fields!!







And then to St Luke's



The featured artist had withdrawn but Denis Kozhukhin stepped in and gave a wonderful performance

Liszt - Benediction de Dieu dans la solitude
Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.