Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lavenham and Finchingfield

So the ideas for today?

Go to Scotney Castle
Go to Kensington Gardens and into the Palace
Go to Norfolk

But I didn't wake that early and it was flipping cold so a latish start. I decided to treat Trish to breakfast at West Street Vineyard. Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs on a toasted muffin nice!



 I also added a few bottles to the store :) I found a Norfolk wine.

So on to Lavenham.






















It started to SNOW!! so we nipped in for a cuppa and a scone (which was lunch!).




So it looked ominous so headed back and we'd gone about a mile and brilliant sun!!

We stopped at Baythorne Hall I'm looking forward to when they open the cheese shop ! But a few bottles were added....

Finchingfield





















No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.