Sunday, March 08, 2015

Audley End

Had the eyes tested today. All fine apparently my prescription is very stable. I've ordered a cheapo spare to replace the ones I lost a year ago ......whoops!

As I won't get an opportunity to go Audley for a while I thought I ought to pop over.












An exhibition of side saddle riding.


Not sure about the dSLR and smart phone guys!









OOH the chickens have arrived!



















Muntjac in the garden!





I arrived in the tearoom and NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO there were no scones! But as I stood waiting my turn they turned up! And a nice scone it was. The catering has improved!


1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Love the ladies in side saddle and daffs really zing out.

Sounds promising for the cafe
. :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.