Friday, April 03, 2015

Felbrigg Hall

It was chucking it down in Harlow but when we arrived at Felbrigg Hall it was .... just grey and dull....

The Trust had a good meeter and greeter





So why Felbrigg? I could say it is a nice property? it is! I could say it is because Trish hasn't been? she hasn't! but the real reason? the Dunwich sconemaster's recipe was for sale....



Very friendly staff I might add.....

so fortified we went for a wander...




















































So lunch :) Vegetable and Bean Soup with a fruit scone instead of piece of bread.


Into the walled garden which looked lovely I might add..... they really have done a fine job over the years........






















1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Its really interesting to see Felbrigg Hall Pete as I read 2 of Mary Mackie's books last year.

The chocolate scone looks delicious. NT have posted a recipe on the internet so I'll be making my own soon as my chances of getting to the East of England in the near future are negligible! Have a good Easter.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.