Thursday, April 23, 2015

Shaun the Sheep Trail Part 1

Well I was in Central London today (appraisal - they haven't sacked me LOL) so I took the camera. I was hoping for a relaxing lunch but on the train I got a call to say I was needed for a late meeting in Barking..... so I ate my Pret on the go and .......


as I walked out of Fenchurch Street Station....

39. Liberty Bell


38. Shaun-xiao


37. Yeoman of the Baard


40. Kanzashi


41 Shanghai Shawn


42. Robo-Shaun


30 The Guardian


25, Hamish


24. Literary Lamb


21. Sheep Shape and Bristol Fashion


22. Out of this world


23. Baa-roque


26. Chelsea Pension-Shaun-er


27.  A Capital View


28. Fine & Dandy


29. Wooly Wiggle


There are 50 in all so 16 down...... Curiously there are two close to the office tomorrow SO!!!

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

They are amazing.... look forward to the next 2.. :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.