Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Gibberd Garden

I left Dad's and it was dull grey and chilly. It would have been easy to put my feet up and read but I decided I ought to go SOMEWHERE and headed to the Gibberd Garden which is five minutes down the road.

The Gibberd was created by Sir Frederick Gibberd the planner of Harlow New Town. It's not a pretty pretty garden but a fascinating place to visit.










































































and shock horror I never went in to the tea room.... next time!

2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Lovely to see bluebells and glad the gardens are open again...

Quacks looks content amongst the flowers :)

Ragged Robin said...

Looks an interesting garden - love the wooden daffodils and auricula flower :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.