Monday, June 22, 2015

Lanhydrock

And so to Cornwall.... it was wet as I set off but as I arrived the rain subsided. I had wine in the car for Jan and Tony so I dropped that off first and I also went to see Jan's friend Kim who I know via facebook......

So then took Jan to Lanhydrock.... our first step was lunch and I had...... hang on wait for this a chickpea, rocket and feta salad!!! SERIOUSLY

The house is a fascinating one.... i love the servant rooms and the kitchens.....




















































Ok yes I did have a scone


This is Jan's ..... I just had flora on mine.


Alas not enough time to get to Camel vineyard today  :(

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Lovely gardens and house.. love the way the house looks 'lived in'.

Stunning gardens... and Quacks looks at home... another good visit methinks...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.