Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ouch

As I stepped out of bed this morning ouch was the word that comes to mind..... I seem to have done something to my foot (just under the ankle) so I am hobbling about.....

Given the weather was pretty crap I've decided to have a quiet day so you are all spared a torrent of photos.

So today I have

  • got my haircut...... I hate haircuts........ 
  • delivered wine to my friend Jan's daughter.. will it get to Cornwall in tact ;)
  • discovered a new cheese shop in Ongar :)


2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Hope your foot is better soon Pete - at least you sound as though you've had a productive day!

Foul here - cancelled planned trip to Christmas Fayre at Packwood and cleaned kitchen instead - now making knit and purl Christmas toys!

Tricia Ryder said...

Think the sun's forgotten how to shine
Hope the ankle gets sorts v. quickly but the new cheese shop sounds really promising...

Roll on Spring eh...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.