Sunday, December 13, 2015

Still Hobbling

Well I am still hobbling! Although I will say the foot is better today. At least the weather is rubbish!

So what have I done.... well written Dad's Christmas Cards!

Curiously I have yet to buy my own cards and the plans was to go somewhere this weekend and buy some from the NT or EH.... so after dinner I could have gone for a scone somewhere and bought the cards. I could have hobbled from the car park at Wimpole to the shop and then to the tea room/cafe/restaurant but as the weather was dull grey and damp I bought them locally and have written the things......

Hopefully next weekend I will get out somewhere and take loads of pics......................

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Good the foot is improving. .... Everything crossed for loadsa pics and greatly improved weather next weekend .....

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.