Saturday, May 21, 2016

Walking along the river

I wasn't sure where to go today so ended up going to Flatford.

I arrived as the cafe opened and noticed that the bake of the month was a...

Rhubard and Ginger Scone


Right young Diego this is where we come in!


I went for a wander along the river to Dedham and back.

















I then came across 3 pairs of Canada Geese. One pair had 2 chicks, one pair had 3 and the last 13!!!
















As so I arrived at Dedham.





As I made the return journey I was serenaded as I was leaving Dedham.












The House Martins were collecting nesting material!



So I had earned my lunch.... I was going to have soup but fancied a savoury cream tea, Cheese scone, cream cheese and chutney.



I don't have "normal" cream teas ..... but I seem to be a cream first person!! controversial!


I love the way this Mallard joined these people.


I did a bit of shopping....


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos Pete of what looks a totally idyllic walk :) Goslings are cute and the scones look very tasty!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.