Saturday, October 22, 2016

Flatford

I've had a cold... I know only a cold but it has drained me of a bit of energy. Luckily with the exception of a bunged up nose I'm feeling much more me today.

I didn't exactly rush out of bed this morning but I made my way to Flatford










arriving in time for tea and ....


Honey & Walnut Scone..... how I have missed thee....



There are numerous signs exhorting people to put dogs on leads but one walked straight through the herd with her dog running on a head.... makes so angry!!!








a nice stroll!!

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Really adore photo number 15 (boat on the river) - would look lovely on a calendar :) Hope the cold departs soon.

Tricia Ryder said...

Flatford looking lovely as ever.. scone sounds really tasty.

As for dog owners.. they have no sense where dogs around animals are concerned!!! makes my blood boil

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.