Saturday, March 18, 2017

out and about South of the river

I was down in deepest Hampshire/Sussex today. You'll find out why on Monday ;)

Due to this I was able to pick up some churches for the list !

853 St Phillip, Cosham












854 St James, Southwick


Why do you think this appeals to me :)










855 St Nicholas, Boarhunt

St Nicholas is a saxon church.










857 St Peter, Titchfield

Another church with Saxon roots but one much changed













That giraffe is well cute!!


857 St Mary, Portchester










Portchester church is within the walls of Portchester Castle. Which is a medieval castle within a Roman fort!














On the way back we stopped for some "shopping" and then at Petworth








what a shock!













1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I can't believe how much you fit into one day - I would be exhausted! The churches all look superb :)

I have a giraffe like that one - well it was my daughter's but I couldn't face taking it to the charity shop so it joined my collection :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.