Sunday, May 28, 2017

Clare

I took sir out for a ride in the country..... We often end up at Clare Country Park as its a nice journey and when we park there's a good view if sir doesn't fancy a walk he can sit and watch the world (and read the paper whilst listening to the radio).

I like it as it's a nice stroll with lots of wildlife.



The bench is a replacement so the little vase of flowers is no doubt a memorial... the wild flower appeal to me so much more than some expensive shop bought bouquet.







































As ever a nice visit.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I always love your visits here -looks such a beautiful place to wander. I agree too with your comment about the wild flowers on the bench.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.