Saturday, March 03, 2018

Thank Goodness the snow has gone

Like most of the country we've had snow.... to be fair we've escaped the worst and the roads have been very good (with the exception of the last half mile of my journey Wednesday).

I hate Snow! Especially since a nasty accident 27 years ago.  I was round Dads yesterday evening and the 3.5 mile journey took me 40 minutes as the snow fell. So when I looked out at 6:30 and saw everywhere white I turned on the heating made a cup of tea and took my bowl of bran flakes up stairs and went back to bed.

I was taking dad shopping so I never go up to 10am!! And I looked out and it was thawing? I am gobsmacked at how quickly it is snowing.

Sir is stir crazy! At his age he feels the cold so still hasn't been out on his own (it has been bitter) I am hopeful he will this week. He seems fine!

As for me? I will be out tomorrow to bombard you with pics!

1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Hate snow also.. Glad Dad's fine.. and least got out to shops, and can empathise with feeling stir crazy. Hopefully with promised warmer weather.... Look forward to the pics ..

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.