Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The long dark lack of holidays

As you have have noticed I haven't had a holiday for a while! I normally would go away in March but not this year. Luckily it's not too long to wait since I go away in April.

Most of my trips will be in the UK, as much as I've enjoyed travelling in Europe I realised last year just how much I have missed my UK holidays. I've not booked anywhere new for this year. The annual Cornwall trip, Cotswolds (I do love the place!), Derbyshire (the second part of this trip will mean a few new places and I hope to tick a few churches off) and my first trip to Norfolk in YEARS. I am looking forward to visiting some old faves around the Titchwell area and places in the Norfolk broads (also there are two churches left in Norfolk including Great Yarmouth that I really ought to do!). Those places that I visit regularly I will try and find new places to photograph.

I will be boarding a plane this year for my first solo flight in around 26 years. I'm off to Florence, I've been a few times over the years so this should ease me in to the solo overseas thing. My other overseas trip is very exotic .... I'm off to Guernsey. When I first went to Guernsey I thought I had made a mistake but I loved the place and so will be going back! I love walking up the west coast and surprisingly there is still a few places to visit..... 

So roll on April.......





1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Yup roll on April... I'm missing a March holiday.. will rectify next year!!.. and on my list for next year is a return to much loved Guernsey...

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.